Friday night I found myself in a hurry to get dinner on the table before we left for a special meeting at church. Within 30 mins – I had a 3 course meal on the table that looked and tasted great! Here is what I did.
Seasoned Potatoes, Pesto Chicken with a side of Carrots
- Olive Oil- 1/4 cup
- Red Skin Potatoes- 1 lb
- Water- 3 cups
- Seasoning 1/8 cup (Mrs. Dash or Pampered Chef)
- Add Water to pot, bring to boil.
- Add potatoes and return to boil
- Boil potatoes for 8 mins
- Remove from water, cut in half. Toss with oil and seasoning.
- Place in a baking dish and bake at 375• until tender.
- Jar of Pesto
- Chicken Tenderloins (I prefer tenderloins because they are small and cook faster)
- Place thawed chicken tenderloins on a baking sheet.
- Dump a jar of pesto sauce on the chicken. Spread in an even layer.
- Bake at 375• until chicken is cooked thoroughly. (about 20-30 mins depending on the thickness of the chicken)
*Adopted from this recipe
Vegetable (Your choice)
- Frozen Veggie Bag
- While everything is in the oven, cook the vegetables according to the directions.
- Bring water to boil, add frozen vegetables, return to boil. Simmer with lid for 8 mins.